4. Visa for study, employment and other long term visas
All documents must be presented in the original or a notarized copy.
All affidavits and legal documents issued and/or signed in the Czech Republic must be notarized by a Czech notary.
All documents must not be older than 180 days.
The following documents must be submitted:
- The application form (available upon request at the Czech Embassy or a consulate)
- 2 photographs
- Original passport - Its validity must exceed the expected length of stay by at least 455 days.
- Document confirming your sufficient financial resources for the stay in the Czech Republic:
- - bank statement in your name from a bank in the Czech Republic or in the country of your residence, showing present balance
- - a letter from the host or sponsor confirming support of the applicant during his or her stay in the Czech Republic (in case of a study programme only)
- The minimum acceptable amount of financial resources - approx. 34.800, - CZK plus 4.640, - CZK for each month of stay.
- In case of business stay exceeding 90 days: approx 116.000,- USD
- For juveniles applies half of the above stated amounts.